Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday no.4


YoYo Hearts by I Am Susie, via flickr

I just can't say no-no. 
I've been stitching some yo-yos lately, when Little Bird is up and I can't be in my sewing room.  It's a good project to work on when he's up playing because I can do a few stitches, put it down if I need to, then pick it up again and not have to worry too much about where I left off.  Plus, they work up so quickly and have so many uses, I feel like I'm accomplishing a lot with out working too hard.  My next tutorial will be a step-by-step photo tut' on how to do a regular yo-yo with and without a template, but in the meantime, here is a link to a pattern for a heart-shaped yo-yo, one you can make without purchasing the Clover templates, if you prefer that.  Thanks Penny Sanford Designs for the template!




No comments:

Post a Comment